RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019 Rules
- Applications must be from players aged 16 years old or over. No person under this age is allowed by law to enter the RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019.
- Any person who has entered the RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019 who is under 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and will be excluded from future entries. If a child under 16 years old is found to have participated in the lottery after the lottery draw has taken place, then a full refund will be made to that person and any prizes that might otherwise have been due to them will not be paid out. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
- The draw will take place on 11 December 2019.
- The RSPB reserves the right without notice or reason to cancel or refuse entry to the raffle. The RSPB decision on all matters affecting the draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
- Complaints will be handled in line with complaints procedure found within RSPB Policy & Procedure. Complaints that cannot be resolved by the RSPB including personal attention from the Promoter will be escalated to a third party; the Independent Betting Adjudication Service Ltd (IBAS).
- The top three winners will be notified by telephone where a telephone number is available. A list of the winning ticket numbers will be published on our website www.rspb.org.uk/winners the next working day after the draw. The list of the winning ticket numbers can also be accessed by calling RSPB Supporter Services on 01767 693680 (9 am-5.15 pm, Monday to Friday).
- The cost of each ticket and entry is £1. New players will be sent no more than 12 tickets.
- There are 53 prizes available.
- The first prize is £10,000. The second prize is £2,000. The third prize is £500. The fourth prize is 50 x £50 cash. There are no alternatives and no interest is payable. Payment of prizes will be made within 21 days. The RSPB reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize or cash substitute of equal or higher value if necessary. Please view full terms and conditions below.
- The Golden Ticket Prize Draw is for previous raffle players only. The winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entries received. The golden ticket must arrive before the close date of 9 December 2019. There is 1 prize available. The prize is £1,000. There are no alternatives and no interest is payable. Payment of prizes will be made within 21 days of the raffle draw date.
- No liability is accepted for
- Any loss or damage, including the right to claim a prize if the terms and conditions are not complied with.
- Loss, theft or delay due to post or for any interest for late items.
- Late bank payments.
- Tickets may not be sold in the street.
- RSPB staff, trustees and their families are excluded from playing all RSPB raffles and lotteries, including the RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019. Volunteers may participate in raffles and lotteries unless they are involved in the administration of that raffle/lottery in which case they must be excluded. This applies to the volunteer's immediate family. Woods Response Services employees are excluded from playing the RSPB Quarterly Raffle/ RSPB Weekly Lottery, including the RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019.
- No detail in the application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted except for change of address.
- The RSPB reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website: https://www.raffleentry.org.uk/RSPB/rules
- The RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019 is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland. No entrants are allowed from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man.
- The RSPB Christmas Raffle 2019 is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Supporting information used in promotion of RSPB Raffle
The RSPB is licensed by the Gambling Commission, licence number 4704, and this lottery is run under the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005.
The RSPB Quarterly Raffle is intended to be a fun way to support the RSPB and the vital work we do. Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit GambleAware's website for help and advice, or contact the National Gambling Helpline between 8 am and midnight on 0808 8020 133.
The person responsible for this lottery is Joanna Coker at RSPB, The Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654. The RSPB, UK Headquarters, The Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL.