Thank you for supporting The Fire Fighters Charity
Participation in the 2019 Spring Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
Our social responsibility policy is available to view online, as well as the terms and conditions of The Fire Fighters Charity 2019 Spring Raffle. Please note the following in respect of The Fire Fighters Charity 2019 Spring Raffle.
It is illegal for anyone under 16 to enter this Raffle.
Any person who has entered The Fire Fighters Charity 2019 Spring Raffle who is under 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and will be excluded from future entries. If a child under 16 years old is found to have participated in the 2019 Spring Raffle after the 2019 Spring Raffle has taken place, then a full refund will be made to that person and any prizes that might otherwise have been due to them will not be paid out. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
This Raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
Monies raised by this Raffle will support the general work of The Fire Fighters Charity, Charity registered in England & Wales (1093387) and Scotland (SC040096).
Participation in the 2019 Spring Raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to 'The Fire Fighters Charity' or credit/debit card details) or through this website with payment by credit or debit card where you will be advised of new ticket numbers.
All tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
The Fire Fighters Charity accepts no responsibility for tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
Online entry to the 2019 Spring Raffle closes at 23:59 on 13 June 2019. Any posted ticket entries received after the postal closing date 7 June 2019 may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Fire Fighters Charity.
All raffle entries received by 5 April 2019 will be entered into a draw to win a Pampering Hamper worth £60. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize.
Main Raffle Draw
8 chances will be drawn randomly from all entries received.
- The first matching chance drawn will win £3,000.
- £200 Go Outdoors voucher. With thanks to Go Outdoors.
- £200 Bike Voucher: Voucher entitles prize winner to buy a bike to the value of £200 or put towards a more expensive bike or bike accessories. There is no cash alternative and if voucher is used to value less than £200, no monetary value is exchanged. With thanks to Cycle Solutions.
- Russell Hobbs bundle, the bundle contains, Russell Hobbs Deep Fryer, Russell Hobbs 2 slice Toaster and Russell Hobbs Sandwich Maker.
- £80 Co-op voucher, with thanks to The Selston and Whittlesey Co-op Stores.
- 2 National Trust Family Day Admission Passes. Passes are valid from 1st Jan 2018 to 31st Dec 2019 and gives 2 adults and 2 children free entry to any National Trust property during normal opening hours. With thanks to National Trust.
- 2 Premier race tickets at Exeter Racecourse. Valid for any race meeting during 2019 (excluding 05 November 2019). The winner of the voucher will need to consult the fixture list to choose which meeting they would like to attend. On arrival they need to hand their voucher to the gate staff in exchange for the relevant tickets and badges. With thanks to Exeter Racecourse.
- De'Longhi ICMX210 Argento Flora Filter Coffee Maker.
The result of the 2019 Spring Raffle is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
Where The Fire Fighters Charity is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Fire Fighters Charity's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Fire Fighters Charity may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future Raffles.
All winners are required to co-operate with The Fire Fighters Charity's right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
The Fire Fighters Charity is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this Raffle, licence number 000-005035-R-104463-008. This licence is issued under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005. The person responsible for this Raffle is K H Griffiths.
Requests for additional 2019 Spring Raffle tickets, requests to be removed from future Raffle mailings, or any concerns about this Raffle should be addressed to:
The Fire Fighters Charity
2019 Spring Raffle
In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the 2019 Spring Raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible The Fire Fighters Charity will notify entrants of the error.
Names of winners and results of the 2019 Spring Raffle will be available on receipt of a request to:
The Fire Fighters Charity
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
Please gamble responsibly www.gambleaware.co.uk